Recurring Scheduled Shredding
For your convenience, The ShredEasy offers customizable recurring scheduled shredding services that provide excellent service and peace of mind as your shredding remains a priority month after month.
We enjoy working with local companies in Solon and the greater Cleveland area, providing local businesses and organizations with a convenient shredding service solution.
Having a scheduled shredding service means that your day-to-day paperwork waste, which often contains a lot of private information, will be protected and kept confidential until it is shredded.
What Are the Benefits of Scheduled Shredding?
With a recurring scheduled shredding service, your shredding needs are constantly managed. As part of our service, we will assess your unique needs and provide you with a variety of options for scheduling. This includes providing you with secure collection consoles or specialized totes that will support your needs based on your office layout, employee workflow habits, and industry-specific security requirements. All secure collection containers are provided to your company free of charge.
With a recurring scheduled shredding plan, you receive the following benefits:
- Secure collection containers to ensure easy document disposal for your employees
- You know exactly when the next pickup will be
- Easily-adjustable collection schedule as your needs fluctuate
- Great for HIPAA, SOX, GLB, and FACTA-compliant professionals
- Privacy and security are our top priority
- A Certificate of Destruction to confirm your compliance with regulatory requirements and information security best practices
We provide the following shredding service schedules depending on your needs:
- Every 4 weeks
- Every 3 months
- OR ask us for a customized schedule
At The ShredEasy, we have solutions for every business model and will work with you to provide a solution that serves all of your organization’s needs. We will work with you and your staff to set up a customized schedule with the right amount of time between pickups so you get the best value.
If you require verifiable compliance with data protection regulations, the execution of a written Business Associate Agreement (BAA) is required. We’re happy to work with you on this.
The 5 Common Requirements of All Data Protection Regulations:
- Written Policies and Procedures. There will be written procedures for the care and protection of your data-bearing documents and media at all times.
- Employee Training. Each employee must be trained in the proper safeguarding of regulated information and breach notification procedures, with a written acknowledgment of training.
- Assign Accountability. Organizations must have one individual responsible and accountable for compliance with data protection regulations.
- Vendor Selection Due Diligence. Data controllers can be held legally responsible for a data breach resulting from selecting an inadequate information destruction service provider.
- Business Associate Agreement. Required by law under HIPAA regulations, Data Controllers must have a written BAA in place with third-party destruction service providers.
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Customers Who Can Benefit from Scheduled Shredding
We work with companies in a wide range of industries and provide personalized support to each of our customers. If you are curious about how we can help your company with shredding services, please complete the form on this page or contact us by phone.
Our experts specialize in dealing with the following types of organizations:
- Medical clinics
- Dental offices
- Health care professionals
- Daycare centers
- Check cashing businesses
- Payday lenders
- Mortgage brokers
- Car dealerships
- Landlords and apartment complexes
- Title companies
- Real estate agencies and appraisers
- Professional tax preparers
- Credit reporting agencies
All the responsibility to comply with these regulations must be supported at the executive level according to the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
We can also help you with the shredding of documents, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, cassette tapes, and VHS tapes. Our high-powered machines can even cut through X-rays!
Wondering if we can help your company? Just complete the form on this page or contact us by phone and let us know how we can help you with recurring scheduled shredding.
Request a Quote
We welcome customers from Solon, Chagrin Falls, Aurora, Twinsburg, Bainbridge, Auburn, Hunting Valley, Russell, Bedford, Beachwood, and the greater Cleveland area.